Jul 6, 2008

Digitel One Philippines Sucks!

I swear! I should not have transferred to Digitel! I had suspicions that they were doing bandwidth throttling. After doing the test with Glasnost, this is the result! I was hoping for a faster download for Bittorrent and I got the opposite! Okay, I don't need any argument over P2P. My point is that I am paying for a throttled bandwidth! They should have been forthright about that. I bought into the crap of faster internet connection. I am going back to Bayantel! Aarrggggh!







And look at the result of the speedtest! It's freaking unreasonable!




It really sucks. Big time.

Big, big sigh here.

Anyway, on a lighter note.


Here's a pic of the banana my mother planted. I don't know why I'm posting it. I just really love the taste and I'm amazed that it came from our backyard.

















And here's a funny but completely blasphemous pic I took earlier when we went to Church. This is a picture of the statue of St. Francis of Assisi. I know it's not supposed to be funny, but it is! It is!

3 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

hehe. Oh no! Kick Digitel One to the curb.

Anonymous said...

Agree!

The call center agents at 113-0 are ALL USELESS!

wait, its better said in Tagalog - MGA WALANG SILBI!!!!

their technical people naman, MGA TAMAD AT INCOMPETENT! LESS THAN ZERO IN CUSTOMER SERVICE!

mukhang tinitipid ni Gokongwei ang mga technical people nya!

iPhone Philippines said...

I am sharing the same experience, In fact I cant even logon to blogger and my iphone blog has turned into a Digitel Sucks blog. Read on my blog iphoneph.blogspot.com Screenshots of my speed and your NTC rights can be seen here tinyurl.com/4379313