Feb 14, 2009

The End of the Rainbow and Alfie


I got pregnant when I was 10 25 - and I thought I was in big trouble.
When did babies start making babies?
On second thought, these are old stories here.
I have an old friend/former school mate who got pregnant when she was 13, so...

Anyway, check out Alfie's story here.










On a different note...


Have you seen this picture yet?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's beautiful, isn't it?
The end of the rainbow.. found!
Anyway, I've just been disillusioned once again. I really thought that there are gnomes guarding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
I'd skillet those gnomes along with Santa Claus.
What's next?
There's no Tooth Fairy?
WHAAAAT???!
And here I am ready to pull another tooth!
Damn. :)





"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

tere, there is NO tooth fairy. am sorry. tia caring is toothless, but the freaking tooth fairy never showed up to give her the promised penny for a tooth! hahaha!