Feb 18, 2009

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious


Have you ever heard of the word "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"?

In case, you don't know what it means. It actually means, great or fantastic. (Cue in Maria singing with the rest of the Von Trapp brats).

Earlier this morning (which sucked because we don't have electricity AGAIN during the day and this is going to be so for the rest of the week) Erbe and I volunteered to get the lab results of Mama's "chicken grill boys". One of these boys is Robert whose exams turned out well.

Anyway, I wanted to get a Gardenia loaf, but I was too lazy to go downtown, so I decided to text Robert to ask him to buy me a loaf, but I suddenly thought of messing with his head, so I told him I got his exam results back and he is suffering from "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious".

His answer was predictable but hilarious. He was so worried and he texted me to ask, "Te, di mauli na po plan ako?"


By this time, my equally devious mother was in on the fun. She was goading me to tell him the disease is cancerous, so I promptly told Robert, "dai pa Bert ta kaipuhan mong magpa-doctor ta cancerous daa ang supercalifragilisticexpialidocious."

He texted back and said, "pero ate, maray man ang mati ko daw. mayo man akong namamati."

By this time, I was hysterically laughing. I know it's cruel to let him worry, but it was just so funny. Anyway, I left it at that, but then later on I texted him to take it all back and said that he's fine.

UNFORTUNATELY, he already texted his family and informed them that he has cancer! His sister, Hazel (who is like one of my favorite people in the world), texted him and asked, "Anong namamati mo? Sisay nagsabi na may cancer ka?" He wasn't receiving her calls, so she called me up. I was laughing like a hysterical hyena. After I told her that I was just kidding, she kept cursing at me which prompted another bout of hysterical laughter from moi.

I'm still laughing now. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh, it was cruel, but it was funny. If you don't think so, well, you should have stopped reading, damn it! :)




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: