Sep 21, 2009

10 Words

Reminiscing. Just suddenly, I remember Reality Bites. I saw Winona Ryder in this film, The Ten Commandments or something like that -- I forgot the title.. Anyway, she was having sex with a puppet.

WTF?

Remember when she was hot and you had a huge crush on her? Well, we all did. Anyway, I remembered her 1994 film. And so, I'm downloading it right now, just so I'd be able to relive her pre-klepto-puppet-screwing days.

Cruelty. I made two people cry yesterday. I was not even making an effort. Talk about Cruella de Vil.

Irony. We had lunch at a friend's house yesterday. The couple (both my friends) met and started dating when they were 12 years old. They didn't like me telling their 10-year-old daughter about that. They fear that she'd start dating at 12 as well. I bet they didn't think about their age when they were 12 years old and they started dating. I should know - I was their freaking chaperon.

Humor. Paige's school is going to hold a program, and they would be performing at Avenue Square next month. We weren't able to attend the meeting because Erbe and I were snoring ourselves to Kingdom Come. So guess who went to the meeting? Paige's yaya, whose nickname happens to be Yaya as well. During the course of the meeting, the teacher asked for a volunteer to teach the parents and the children a dance that they would perform. No, I am not going to dance and neither is Erbe. It's our dear Yaya who volunteered to take our place. She also volunteered to teach the children and the parents the dance steps of "Nobody". She's fairly handy to have around, eh?

Grateful. I am happy that I finally received a response to my emails. All I can say is, "I'm back on the game!"

Amused. I find it amusing when people think that what I write is about them. I even find it pathetically amusing when they respond to it.

Liar. I am going to lie big time this afternoon. I have to because I can't risk hurting a friend. I am not the only one who is going to lie.

Tired. I seem to be so tired all the time. I really have to fix my working hours. I cannot do this. I am becoming extremely grumpy. I don't even like to be around me!

Missing. I am missing a lot of people. if you are reading this, then you're one of them. Bes, if you log on today, I am sorry for not being able to receive your calls. I know you tried several times. It wasn't deliberate.

Work.

Listening to: Adam Cohen's Cry Ophelia



0 Gorgeous People Said --: