Sep 24, 2009

Pirates and Helpers

My problem with Mamu has been resolved. Oh, it took about an hour or groveling before she finally deemed to grant me her forgiveness. Anyway, I can finally reveal the cause of our discourse. It was actually Yaya, Paige's - oh, well - yaya!

Anyway, Mamu was pissed off that I was always taking Yaya's side every time she's pissed with the latter. We had a major misunderstanding yesterday. I didn't give it much thought, but apparently I pissed off Mamu big time. She was complaining about Yaya sleeping. I took Yaya's side - and Mamu blew off her lid.

Anyway, even though everything is okay now, it occurred to me to let go of Yaya. I mean, Dadi almost hit her once - and I had to intervene. Mamu is always mad at her, and so I considered letting go of her. And I actually talked to a friend about this. It was a thought but nothing was definite because we still have no replacement. I didn't know that my friend would actually call up Yaya and pirate her from me outright! She did not even talk to me about it. I know I asked her to take Yaya IN CASE we'd let go of Yaya. Again, nothing was definite.

I'm pissed. Seriously, I am freaking pissed.

Now, Yaya is set to leave on the 11th of next month, and she'd be working at my friend's house. She is just going to finish her last month here and get her wage. I am pissed. What kind of friend does that? Pirate your helper right from under your nose! She didn't even consider that I have no replacement for Yaya, whereas she has two helpers already!

And I am so pissed at Yaya, I actually asked her to leave now. She still hasn't. This is really pissing me off. And to think I got into a major argument with Mamu over her. Talk about fucking loyalty.

Seriously, I am majorly pissed. This is petty, but I am pissed.


1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Ruthi said...

Hmmmm. that really sucks!.

Love the new layout. Been a long time. Take care.