Sep 17, 2009

Ramblings at 3:56 A.M.

Mood: Sleepy, stunned, depressed, worried, melancholic

Running thoughts...trying to catch up.



  • Who the hell hacked my accounts?
  • What the hell is this world coming down to?
  • I can't get enough of David Gray.
  • I am so sleepy.
  • When the hell am I going to be able to finish this?
  • When is he going to respond to my email?
  • I'm getting so worried.
  • I fucked up big time. It's Erbe's fault.
  • Swamped with worries. I am not doing well.
  • Friendster's bulletins are stupid. People are actually fighting there.
  • Talk about going viral.
  • "Wo ay ni chu di" means "I love you, Erbe".
  • After all these years, I still love Dawson Creek's music.
  • I am so tired. Why is that? It's these hours I'm keeping, I presume.
  • It sucks when the boss does not respond to my emails.
  • All my emails have been deleted
  • Clean slate is good.
  • "Old friendships fade away... Love falls apart. And you've not spent a single day outside my heart.." good lyrics. cheezy lyrics.
  • I'm a Korean soaps addict. It's embarrassing.
  • "kiss me beneath the milky twilight..." good lyrics. good memories.
  • work.work.work.





1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

any korean soap na you'd recommend?tinafay.