Nov 4, 2009

Rambling at 2:08 AM

  • Listening to Kelly Clarkson's Already Gone. It's a good song - definitely one of those songs that you can relate to. Well, I can relate to it.




  • Is vastly irritated with some of Facebook's updates. No, Tinay, your updates amuse me and entertain me. It's the lovey-dovey updates that make me want to barf my intestines out. Not a pretty picture, huh? You'd feel the same too if these people were in your list. That's not too bad - you're probably thinking. Well, try reading "I love you so much" and "I miss you so so so so much" posts several times a day - and on a daily basis! It's not that bad? Oh, okay, I must be menopausal or just having my PMS. :)

  • PMS? I hope! Ssshh... I'm letting you in a secret, Paige may be having a brother or sister soon.. Oh, okay. I'm not sure yet. I haven't checked.
  • I saw the Big Brother Housemates eating balot. Can you imagine eating 30 of those blasted almost-ready-to-fly ducklings in one sitting? It wasn't pretty. I swore off balot for the rest of my life. When I was dying - yes, dying (I'm not exaggerating) from internal bleeding due to dengue, my aunt forced me to eat 30 balots. She thought it'd help my platelet count or something. They didn't. So, anyway, no balot for me for the rest of my life.
  • I have realized that my personal ghost has not left me yet. Darn it. Now, what to do? What to do?
  • I have a new secret. I'm a blabbermouth but I'm very good at extricating secrets from people. Anyway, I have a new one. It's pretty juicy too. I have drawn a picture of it. I won't explain though.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

baby boy! baby boy! (ang tono itong garo sa strike bga na may darang plaka). advans congrats tere! tinayf.