Sep 30, 2010

Obsessed with Breasts

I refuse to think that these breasts are just meant for sex.

That got your attention, right?

It was meant to. I am obsessed with breasts. - mine specifically. I am obsessed about these babies milk production capacity. Ever heard of women whose breasts produce a lot of milk that they are selling their milk on eBay? Have you heard of Chef Daniel whose wife produces a lot of milk that he decided to make cheese out of his wife's breast milk? Well, I'm not like them. This is why I am obsessed with breast milk. And I have never exposed my breasts as much as I have the past few days. And in the quest for breast milk, I haven't really thought about it.

The fact that I am writing about my breasts just shows how obsessed I am with breast milk production. I am a mother, god damn it! I refuse to believe that these appendages are meant only for...ugh.sex. (Insert eyes rolling here).

- 0 -

We have been out of the hospital for about a week now. I have not been able to write or blog - although I have lots of things to write about. I specifically wanted to write about this Midwife who I met in the hospital. She was about 45 years old with short hair and on the heavy side. Okay, I'll say it, she was fat. (I was trying to be politically correct, darn it.) She was nice though.

Anyway, we started chatting about babies and children... She is married with three kids, I think. I don't know how it happened but fairly soon enough, she was telling me about her 26-year-old sex-mate. I even got her to show me his text messages, one of which said, "Babe, pwede ba matikman ang katawan mo?" I would have made a great poker player. I did not even bat an eyelash when I said, "Ano man po si simbag mo?"

- 0 -

We are managing quite well. Yes, it feels like I haven't slept for ages, but we are managing quite well. It helps that the baby is not colicky and that she's pretty easy to take care of. Erbe is in-love with her. Right off the bat, the minute he saw her, he was all baby talk and "woo-chi-woo-chi-woo-chi". He thinks she looks like him - despite what everyone tells him otherwise.

Does she look like me? I think she kinda does. She has my eyebrows, my forehead, my ears - and yes, my nose (or at least they say so). I don't agree however. I have been staring at her for the past few days, trying to figure out where she got her nose. I have even asked Erbe several times if he's sure she's our baby. You see, she does not have a flat nose. I am cursed with one. Okay, I blame it on my genes and the fact that my grandfather managed to pass on his nose to us, his grandchildren, and even to his great grandchildren. Riley, however, does not have it. I think she must have been spared from the curse. :D

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

mots said...

you can borrow my male breast. they produce hot shokoleyt. :) JK

congrtas on your ripped uterus :)