Dec 30, 2004

just another day

my bestfriend just told me that she has been reading this.. so given that incentive, i have decided to grace this blog of mine with any b-u-l-l that my equally crazee bessie would appreciate reading..nah, we are not in the league of the homo who has perfected the art.. what i am, is missing her because she has gone to NZ to further extend her study of the art of the White Race butt..

yesterday, i had received an email from this supposed lottery thingie.. (which of course i didn't join) and got informed that i have supposedly won 2,500,000 freaking dollars!! yeah, right, and the vatican just venerated bin laden for sainthood. but curse me, my heart began to race for there was no bloody catch on the bloody email! nothing at all! so, although in this world where "hannibal lecters" exist..my thoughts drift to what i could possibly do with such amount of money if in a sudden reversed rotation of the planet, i really have won that amount of money.. happy thoughts..happy thoughts indeed.. :)

anyways, as usual i have no money.. the supposedly 13th month pay hasn't been given yet, and the fucked up thing about that is that the whole amount would not even be given! id still have deductions for the absences and late that i already have paid for.. this company is screaming, positively screaming for a bloody law suit! being a law student.. i am kinda thinking of complying.. hmp!

ask me people if my mother has already bought the bloody fingerlings?? uh-huh..she has not! so i am still up to my neck with the responsibility of buying those bloody fishes that look like snakes! (probably as confused about their identity as much as that person i know of) and i am beginning to hate myself for my repeated whining about that here!

the thing is, tinay still owes my soul.. but the thing is my salary is like timbuktu to her europe! and timbuktu though it is, i am planning to buy a celphone.. sue me! it is still my bloody money! so i am now having insomnia trying to figure out how to redeem my soul from the clutches of tinay! :) (pautangin mo kaya ako bes.. my account number is 44556654! PNB bessie, PNB!)

i am pathetic! i think, i have to stop this now.. please, somebody shoot me.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: