Jan 4, 2008

Characters Reflecting My Personality

I was in a rut for days now and I couldn't think of any single topic that I could write about. I can do the New Year's Resolution bit but that topic has been used and abused for so long. It's like a third-class hooker.

So, I decided to once again check out EwriteLife.com to get an idea.

I came up with this topic -- Write about a character who reflects your personality.

Now, that's a good topic, right? Too bad I can't think of any single character who reflects my personality. After some serious consideration, I came up with them --



THE GRINCH.
Trust me. I am the Grinch.










MOTHER TERESA.










TWEETY BIRD.











LISA, the character of Angelina Jolie from GIRL INTERRUPTED.





They represent my personality --
Why?
a. Because I hate Christmas and happy people.
b. Because I can be kind and helpful. And I have GREAT faith.
c. Because I can be sweet. Yes, damn it!
d. Because I had a tendency to be a sociopath.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: