Jan 30, 2008



I love Naga City.

I cannot imagine living somewhere else. Of course, I would love to live a week or two in London or Dublin, but I do not want to settle anywhere else.
The ironic thing about loving this city though is hating it.
They have all left.
And all I have are memories of them.


Here are some Naga City street shots taken by Rael
















































































And here are some shots of my University especially during summer. It is only in summer that the UNC skies look like this. Again, these are shots taken by
Rael



1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Naga City no matter what. But few years back, I went home for 8 mos, and God, I felt sad staying there. I've realized Naga life has gotten out of my system already.. UNC palan ang alma mater mo. My ex-bf was from there (while I studied in Ateneo de Naga during college, and Sta. Isabel in elem. and hs)... I really feel glad to have stumbled on a bicolano blogger (other than my barkadas who blog like me) like you!! So glad that I have linked you in my site already w/o first asking 4 ur permission. Hope you don't mind. Feel free to do the same((hugs))