Jan 15, 2008

If I sell my Dead BODY
















$5,575.00?!

That's pretty cheap.
Who's selling it?
My eyes alone are worth a couple of a thousand bucks.
And don't let me go to my brain's worth.
Considering how healthy this freaking body is, I should have gotten a couple of millions at least!

2 Gorgeous People Said --:

Ms Smack said...

hiya. I just found your email notifying me of the award that you graciously have bestowed upon me. I didn't know you read my blog, or that you bookmarked me :) THANKS!

AND unfortunately gmail recognised your email as spam, so lucky I checked thoroughly or it would have been lost.

I've marked your email address as 'not spam' so feel free to email me anytime, or post a comment on the blog! :)

Thanks so much for the award! You're a honey!

Anonymous said...

yours have higher value ... mine is just about 4 something ... so I didnt care to post :P