Mar 19, 2008

Being Happy because of Happy

I have to grab and post it. Happy gave these awards to me. I've been award hungry for so long now. God has finally answered my prayers. He sent me Happy to give me these wonderful awards!
















Now, if only God answers my Bar Exams prayers.

9 Gorgeous People Said --:

Dawn Drover said...

Congrats on your lovely awards! And good luck on your Bar Exams :)

Anonymous said...

Goodluck on your Bar exam!

the first friendship award is really pretty!

The_Sphinx's World said...

hello again, may i ask if you're a catholic? you see, there's a monastery here in cebu city where the Carmelite nuns live. petitions for things like bar exams, board exams or whatever, are written and read by the Carmelite sisters. If you want, you can email me your true name and the date of your exams and I can give them your petition.

Tami Daun said...

Oh no! You're still waiting. I wondered about that yesterday. I'm still crossing my fingers for you!

SOUL AFLAME said...

Congratulations piebuko, and may I say well deserved awards too.

Unknown said...

Hey Pie,
Nice award you got there.Oh and goo to know that I am not the only Blogaholic.Goodluck on your Board exams!

Have a great day!

Beth said...

congrats of the awards, you deserve it :)

Tinggay said...

Dawn, thank you!

Ambrosiality, thank you for the comment. I'll be checking out your blog in a while.

Ma'am Sphinx, opo. I'm a Catholic. I've finished with the exams. It was last September, but typical of bar exams, we have to wait for six months to get the results. We have that here too. I think my mother petitioned for them to pray while I was taking the exam. Thank you for the generous offer.

Tamera, yup. (rolling eyes...*sighing)
Still waiting. The wait is a longer torture than the actual act of taking it. This practically took a year of my life! Six months review, one month exam, six months waiting period for the results.

Floog, thanks. I'm giving you an award soon for your ramblings. They're the best ramblings I've read. Tamera's pretty good too. :)

pinayjade, thanks! blogaholic through and through. There's some sort of test on that. I'd look for the link and give it to you.

Beth, thank you. YOu've got great awards too. You've got MORE awards! :)

Anonymous said...

care to link exchange?