Mar 15, 2008

Catholic Bishops Disappoint Me

I am pissed off by the stand that the CBCP has taken with regard to the ZTE Scam.

In the beginning, I was happy that they were taking a stand against the corruption. Nowadays, they are playing neither the right or left field. They are standing in the middle waiting for pendulum to hit. It's the ultimate mediocrity.


Admittedly, there are as many people who would like for Gloria to stay in office as many as there are demanding for her to resign. Are the Church weighing both sides? These bishops are freaking blind! No, I am not afraid to say that they are a big disappointment to me! I am a Catholic but right now, I am embarrassed that these people are running my Church!

Are they freaking blind? Ignorant? Are they afraid to pay their taxes? Are they afraid to lose Malacañang's generous donations?

The last time Madriaga testified, he showed this email of San Miguel to him where the budget for the "tongpats" (the alleged "commissions" of the Greedy Four) was blatantly written. Is the Church blind to this?

No, you cannot use a Yahoo Email ID already claimed so Madriaga could not have possibly made a similar email. San Miguel admitted that the email was his!

No, you cannot add an attachment to an email sent to you and present this attachment as part of the sender's original email.

No, it's highly impossible that Yahoo has been hacked. Otherwise, Yahoo would probably sue San Miguel. This would raise a big question on the security of the email services of Yahoo.

My Dear Bishops, I believe Cardinal Sin is turning on his grave because of your stand. You disappoint me.

6 Gorgeous People Said --:

earthlingorgeous said...

I agree with you the CBCB disappoints me alot with dealing with all the corruption and "evilness" this Arroyo administration has been doing. They simply refuse to take a strong stand unlike Cardinal Sin's time when he thinks the government is doing bad he immediately gives a stand. Cardinal Rosales is playing safe I hate it. Is he blind?
Ahhhhhhhhh Philippine politics never fails to amuse me.

Anonymous said...

Please vote for me, check http://intiendes.com you are entitle to vote once a day, please vote for me daily for the whole week .. THANK YOU

Anonymous said...

The CBCP reminds me of a story in the gospel of John 9 about the man who was born blind. The Pharisees investigated the case, and they were blinded by their own theologies from seeing the truth. CBCP was blinded by the Catholic dogma if not by the money the Church received from PAGCOR. You are right in saying about your disappointment. I am gravely disappointed too. In fact, I am becoming more cynical about CBCP.

Tinggay said...

Gorgeous Earthling, :)
Were you not surprised also of the sudden turnabout by the CBCP? One minute they were calling for the truth, the next they were calling everyone sinners, including the Senators and Jun Lozada! Hypocrites!

Junelle, I voted for you. I'll vote daily. :)

Kebelle, Again, I am calling them hypocrites! I am addressing this to them as men and not as servants of God. They are putting their robes to shame.

Anonymous said...

sa panahon ngonyan, priesthood is no longer a "calling" ng Lord...kumbaga profession na, so it's not surprising why there are priests like them. and i agree with you, they can be as corrupt and as hypocritical as the next politician.

Tinggay said...

hay naku jinx,
totoo!
si Fr. Lee lang garo dai. hehe.