Mar 19, 2008

Doing the Linking

I got tagged by wonderful Filipino cook/mother/teacher, The Sphinx.

The Rules: Do not be an idiot. Copy the names and paste them in your blog. Obviously, you have to add your name or your dog's name if you want. :)

So here goes --

vanidosa, Thea is {bloggerhappy.com}, Childstar, Mike, My Scrappy Side, Abie, Aggie, Alpha, Apple, Apols, Jacqui, Jane, Jody, Joy, Kelly, Mich, Peachy, Gatteo, Liza (A Simple Life), Tet, Nyumix, JulianaRW, Liza(MCN), Wifespeak, MAX, Hanna, Michelle, Butchay, allinkorea, korean food, idealpinkrose, housewife @ work, the_sphinx, PIEBUKO - the Life of an Oregano Addict.

There!

I'm tagging everyone listed in my blogroll. I highly doubt it though if Kebelle
and Floog
would bother. This is far cry from Kebelle's usual post and Floog's ramblings.

No, don't bother to Read More. I'm quite finished.

3 Gorgeous People Said --:

happy said...

hi there,
got something for you at my blog, http://idleinmakati.blogspot.com
:)

happy said...

of course, you can post them at your blog.

can you tell me what your real name is? i'll be going to st. jude. i'll include you in my special intentions.

Tinggay said...

haha...

Sabihin mo na lang po ki "Tinggay na mamatay na sa nerbyus sa bicol".
I'll tell you my name after the results na lang ha? kasi alam ko hahanapin mo paglabas ng results. hehe.
Yung ENT doctor ko hahanapin ng pangalan ko. padami ng padami ang madi-disappoint. :)
I gather you've passed already? buti ka pa po.