Mar 25, 2008

Sick! Sick! Sick!

I have not been feeling well. I would go online and read my favorite blogger's posts but I haven't been well enough to leave intelligent comments. I have this head cold which really sucks. I am blaming the bar results for this. I am so stressed out. And I hate that 12% passers only rumor.

Oh, crap. I really am not doing so well with this waiting game.

Update: I read that 90% of the barristers failed the Political Law exam and 70% failed the Labor Law subject. Only 9% passed the bar exams. So, that's like 522 of 5,800 barristers.

Oh, crap. crap. crap. crap!

12 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

I pray you will get well soon. On colds, try herbs. I wish you will pass the bar exam.

SheR. said...

Breathe Breathe!!!
Relax.. try meditation, Aromatherapy.
Or read my posts!?
Haha :P Shameless Blog promotion.
Hope that cracks you up a little.
:D

Tinggay said...

Kebelle, thanks. I like your latest post on your grandfather.

Sher, I just visited your blog. The truffles were good.

Dawn Drover said...

Head colds suck! It's like living under water... Get Well Soon!

happy said...

hi there,
thanks for dropping a greeting on my blog.

you're in my prayers. i really do hope that you hurdle the bar exams.

God bless.

The_Sphinx's World said...

take vitamin c and drink a lot of liquid. And RELAX, ok? Watch a comedy film.

Tinggay said...

Dawn, I feel like I'm actually living under water. I also have fever which makes the head cold even worst.

Happy, thanks. I really hope I get through the whole thing unscathed.

Sphinx, I'll do exactly as you say. I hope I get better soon. I can't work with this cold and fever.

daye said...

hi "piebuko".

I guess there's no truth to the 10, 12, or 17% passing rate.

The Court En Banc will decide on the percentage on the day itself of the release.It is really on judicial discretion.

So let's pray to God not to harden the hearts of our SC magistrates so that they may consider the dreams and aspirations of lawyer wannabe's like us.

Let's hope for the best. I hope to see you at the oath-taking. Keep our faith. God bless us all.

Unknown said...

I hope you get better soon. Drink Fresh orange or calamansi juice. And think positive,you will pass the exam you will get better soon.
Don't stress too much,okie;)

Tami Daun said...

Lots of liquids piebuko, with your fever and all.

Usui Reiki principle. *just for today, do not worry*. It will make you sick. The day will come soon enough, and in the meantime this day goes by you in worry. Your bar result is of worth to you, but this day in worry is not worth anything to you.

Get well soon.

Beth said...

Pie.. sorry to hear about you being sick. It's not really fun. I hope you feel better. God Bless

Tinggay said...

Daye, thanks for info. :)

Jade, thanks. You're a sweetheart.

Tamera, I really hope I can stop worrying. I try not to and so my body physically manifests the stress.