Mar 23, 2008

The White Cat

I do not know if you're superstitious enough to actually believe in dream interpretations. I've had a 1.0 grade in psychology where I learned all about dreams and dreaming. And there was nothing about a white cat warning you of a bad omen in any of those textbooks. I should know I practically memorized the textbook.

I had a dream last night of me turning into a white cat and a huge hand. One big huge hand. It's like the hand in the Adams Family, but this hand is really, really big -- practically the size of a man.

So, I got up and promptly went online to check the meaning of these two symbols. I got the white cat and I got these interpretations --

Dreaming of white cat means good luck. To dream of a white cat means luck in creativity, spiritual matters, divination and spellcraft.


To see a cat in your dream, signifies much misfortune, treachery, and bad luck.



Luck or bad omen?

Damn dream interpretations! They're killing me! I'm waiting for the bar exam results. Damn it! I feel stupid that I'm letting these dreams get into me. I was also looking for the meaning of that Adam's Family hand and I couldn't find a goddamn thing about it. *sigh

5 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

Just relax. Freud and Jung had different interpretations too. If you studied well, you will pass the BAR exam. Happy Easter.

happy said...

hi there,
i am praying for you. i hope that you will be informing me of the result.

Tinggay said...

Kebelle, I can't relax. I'm trying, but I seem to be hyperventilating all the time!

Happy, I envy you. You're pass this stage. I think if you read a post here that I pass then you'd know. I would also post if I did not pass. I hardly doubt it if I'd be able to contain myself either ways. I really hope I pass though.

SOUL AFLAME said...

I'm no help here at all piebuko, I used to go to pieces with exams and worry like mad. Me saying, relax and don't worry would be kinda crazy!

I have everything crossed for you and hope that you achieve your goals.

The_Sphinx's World said...

We are really on the same boat now, Pie. I believe we just got to be positive. I am really praying that you will pass, and the white cat? it's pure luck :)