Mar 18, 2009

The Number 4 and the Vagina

Setting: Erbe and I watching Deal or No Deal.

Kris Aquino: Choose your number.
The player chose 4.

Suddenly, Erbe exclaimed, "Number baga yan ba ning pipi!"
What does a mute has to do with that number? I thought. I promptly frowned and said, "pipi?"
"iyo! pipi!"
okay, I thought, I must be missing something.
"What do you mean, pipi? I don't get it? What does got to do with the number four!"
He answered matter-of-factly, "Ang 4 ba, number kang pipi sa jueteng!"
Huh?
Jueteng?
"What do you mean jueteng?"
Exasperated, he said, "Ang number 4 number kang pipi pag nagtataya sa jueteng."
Irritated, I answered back, "I really don't get it!"
Like he was instructing a child, he explained, "Pagnangiturog ka ba ning pipi, number 4 yan sa jueteng pag taya mo."
"Pipi? Do you mean mute?"
He exclaimed, "Dai! Vagina! Pipi! Vagina! Tapos ang pikoy, number 27!"
Geeze!
And I thought I knew everything! I began to laugh and asked, "Seriously?! How did you learn that?"
He explained, "Nagtataya ako dian sa tindahan."
Oh.My.God.
:)
And so I discovered something new about my husband. :)







Erbe, the Jueteng King.







UPDATE:
Erbe: "Ba, beinte tres plan ang pikoy. Beinte Tres!"





"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

Translate in Enblish.. As I don;t know your language