Mar 31, 2009

Let's Give 'Em Something to Talk About!

Have your parents ever caught you drinking?
No.

Do you love the last boy/girl you were talking to?
Absolutely. 'Til death do us part, right ba?

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Over and over again. :)

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Playing a pc game. I'm almost finished with it. It's a time management game. Similar to Diner Dash.

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Paige. She's a sweetie pie. :)

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Cheryl. "Che, July 18 daa ang kasal ni Mia."

Did you have an exciting last weekend?
No. it was heartbreaking.

What do you spend most of your money on?
Ukay. Great bargains! Right, Tinapay?

Where were you at 1AM Sunday morning?
At home. working.

Ever kissed someone over 30?
Yes!!! Erbe's 34.

Is there a secret you've never told your parents?
Lots. lots. lots. :)

Have you ever dyed your hair?
I'm toying with the idea. I'm going to do it this summer. :)

Who is someone you wish you could fix things with?
G.

Are you an emotional person?
Unfortunately.

What's something that can always make you feel better?
Erbe's hugs.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
Which ex? lolz. Yes, X, I do. :)

Are you a cuddler?
Pretty much.

Will this weekend be a good one?
No. An emotional one.

Are you a kissable person?
Define kissable.

Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
Yes. so, so many times.

What is your relationship status?
Happily married.

What do you think of love?
It's a commitment.

Do you still talk to any of your ex's?
Just one. He's a good friend.

If you had to eat 1 thing for the rest of your life, what?
Cakes.

How do you feel about abortions?
Aside from incest, rape and serious medical conditions, I think that women who choose abortions are a bunch of cowards.

Describe your bestfriend?
Which one?
Tin - Strong.
Che - Fun.
Nette - Tough.
Sette - Genius.
Bessie - Kindest person in the planet and gorgeous to boot.
Marlon - Sensitive
Kris - best sister.
Erbe - my solace

How late did you stay up last night and why?
I slept at 4 in the morning. I worked and played a pc game

What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
Bestfriends since grade 2.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with an J?
Ah, yes. (Damn. This is an interesting question for someone I know who reads this blog. I'd love to know her answer. )

Would you do a sex tape with you in it for 3 million dollars?
No. Eww. It's like asking if I'd have sex for $3,000,000.

Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt?
Three times.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. Real love comes after the storm.

Have you ever requested a song on the radio?
Yes, my friend's a dj.

Do you miss anyone?
Right now, my sister and my niece. I miss Cori's smell.

How many different people of the opposite sex have you cried over?
4. B, J, R and Erbe.

Last movie you watched?
Sound of Music.

When was the last time you talked to your most recent ex?
September 2007. Bar Exams.

Have you ever been around someone who was high?
Yes. Bobet. *sigh Back in his stupid days.

Last thing you purchased?
Pair of flip flops. Mama took mine.

Are you a jealous person?
Kinda. :)

What are your outlooks on gay/bisexual relationships?
Gays should be allowed to get married.

Three feelings at the moment?
Sleepy. Worried. Happy.

What made you mad recently?
Abu Sayyaf and their effing stupidity.

What do you usually do first in the morning?
Open the computer. Yes, it's the first thing and then I'd go downstairs and do my thing.

Are you usually the heart breaker or the heart broken?
Heartbroken.

Do you believe that what comes around goes around?
Yes. I believe the asshole who hurt my friend will get what he deserves.

Who was the last person you were mad at?
Mark.

What do you miss?
"Me Days."

Do you give out second chances too easily?
*sigh. Yes.

Who was your first kiss?
jpb. hehe

Did you forgive the person who hurt you the most?
I'm married to him!

Can your friends count on you?
I think so.

Why did you cry last?
Because Izzie is so sick. (Grey's Anatomy.)

Who’s always on your mind?
"Haaay...dai ko pa tapos trabaho ko."

Have you ever broken a heart? Did you feel bad?
Yes. No.

Do you keep a journal that only you should ever read?
Yes. :)

Is their anyone that you care more about than youself?
My family.

What do you miss about your past?
Greater opportunities.

Think of a random person, and give them a message here, no names:
I hope you die you asshole!!!

Tinay, you gotta do this! I want to know the answers. :)




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: