Mar 5, 2009

Paige's New Nanny

Paige's 31st - yes, you read that right 31st -- nanny arrived this morning while we were having breakfast. I was holding Paige and she was having tantrums. My mother kept laughing while I was trying to get Paige to settle down, whispering furiously, "stop that! you'll drive away the nanny!" My father calls her "Paige the Menace". She drives away nannies one after another - thus, the 31st.

Anyway, the new nanny's name is Jocelyn. She looks so frail and thin which surprised us because we thought we'd be hiring someone older. It turned out she is merely 18 years old and she already has two babies with a man much older than her. She got pregnant when she was 13. 13! As I said, these kinds of stories are fairly common here, so UK's Alfie is really not such a big deal here. Sad, I know. I still want to nail the guy's ass though. 13? Really, such a waste of youth.




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

Wow! 31st. nanny - I hope that this one is the charm. It sounds like this one could work out really well. Good luck!
http://teachercare.com