Mar 1, 2009

Screwed Up Again

Back in College, I fell down the stairs, literally rolling from the third floor to the second floor of the Admin Building. Countless students watched me literally "fall from grace". Well, that's the story of my life and I have gotten used to that.

Like yesterday, I totally forgot to bring Paige's clothes, so she went home in her papa's tee. I swear I had them prepared. I completely forgot to put them in the bag. Stupid.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And then while going to Magsaysay later in evening to have dinner at Red Platters, I ripped my pants.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I guess I have acquired this tendency to find myself in embarrassing situations from my mother who embarrassed herself and me as well when she asked our waiter at Red Platters, "Noy, pwedeng darahun ko na iniyo." She was referring to the O magazine she was reading. Geeze.




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: