Apr 21, 2009

1:21 AM

Everyone is asleep. As usual, I'm awake. I'm working while downloading Erbe's workload tomorrow.

I am feeling melancholic.

I guess, everyone feels this way sometimes. I am missing a lot of people. Earlier, I received a text from one of my law buddies. This one though is like a younger brother to me; although, we're of the same age. He is going through a tough time right now. The problem with me is that I tend to get too emotionally involved. I worry a lot. I am the type who gets involved -- oftentimes, I meddle; although I have learned to restrain myself from doing that now. Anyway, I am going to visit his girlfriend tomorrow and bring her vitamins and Anmum. I really hope he'd find a job a.s.a.p. Is there anyone out there who can give a job to a law school graduate?

Anyway, as I said, his text messages triggered the melancholy. Times have certainly changed.

I wonder --
how's Settie doing? I text and call her but we don't have time for hours of philosophical discussions like we used to have when I'd sleep over at her house.
how's Gui doing? I miss her - a lot these days.
how's Rarye doing? I wonder how's the Navy treating him.
how's my Cori and my baby sis doing?
how bessie celebrated her birthday?
Also, I wonder what time did J said he'll leave for Singapore?

I miss them.
*sigh*

melancholy.





"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: