Apr 27, 2009

The Dancing Attorney

We attended this party earlier and I took a video of the paper dance game (Erbe and Paige were on the game), but after I saw it, I didn't like how it came out. It was very noisy. Anyway, it's in YouTube. I uploaded it just the same just so I can save Paige's videos. There was this part though of the video that I really like. I happened to catch this one attorney dancing. And damn, he's a really great dancer! Never mind his 30-ish or 40-ish age.

I forgot his name but he was an Ateneo professor, so Tinay, you might know him. He also run for government office last election - I think. I am not sure. Jinx, you probably know him too. Anyway, I think he's going to sue my ass if he happens to see this.


















"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: