Apr 20, 2009

Peter Pan and Other News

It's one of those days -- women days -- you know.
I have that.
It sucks because I have migraines to go along with these days.
My temples have been throbbing for the last couple of hours.
I am working - as usual - writing a review. After this, I am going to edit Squidoo pages. And If I have time, I'll finish a couple of feature articles. All this - with a throbbing headache.

I take breaks though and when I do, I watch Cyber Seduction, His Secret Life.
It's a Jeremy Sumpter movie. Jeremy who? :)
Remember that 2003 Peter Pan movie?



Well, Sumpter played Peter Pan -- and he had that beguiling adorable smile that makes you all gushy inside. I practically felt like an effing pedophile. I was with my friends when we watched the movie and we laughed at ourselves for acting like a bunch of idiots over that boy - who by the way is all grown up now.








Here he is in CSI Miami


See? He's all grown-up but still cute - thus, the movie.

On a more serious note, have you heard of Sandra Cantu and Melissa Huckaby?

The latter has been arrested for abduction, rape and murder of Sandra Cantu, an 8-year-old little girl. Yes, rape. Isn't that grotesque? Huckaby is a Sunday bible teacher and a mother to a 5-year-old girl. It doesn't seem to add up, huh?








You know how it's like with mothers? We tend to trust other mothers. You know how fiercely protective we are of our children and we tend to think that other mothers are like that as well to their own children - because we can't imagine how a mother would feel otherwise, right? This is why I find this news really alarming. The world is a sad, sad place.

I have to stop watching the Failon news and stop following this story - they are depressing the hell out of me.





"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: