Aug 18, 2009

Aw C'mon!

2 o'clock in the morning.

Erbe finished his work and was doing his usual farming rounds. in Facebook After plowing and harvesting, he decided to check his email. Being my usual flippant self, I said, "You do not have emails. I checked. No emails. Why don't you exchange emails with your ex as well? That way, you will have emails!"

I added, "Seriously, baba, I'm fine with it. I'm fine with you exchanging emails with J or R - not just you-know-who. No need rousing an old irritation."

This prompted him to wonder how his exes are. So, I suggested, "Why don't you look for them? Google them or check if they have facebook accounts."

Thinking that he'd be checking out only two names, I ignored him while he started googling his exes. I continued with work. Every now and then, I'd take a peek and I'd see a new name being searched.

AFTER AN HOUR, he wasn't still finished! After one freaking hour! He practically went through all the women he was ever interested in since his squeaky-voice days 'til he was old enough to make babies.

And there I thought he was only going to search for two names. I should have known. After all, he's my husband who always had surprised me with his "poor memory".

I remember asking him before we got married, "How many women have you slept with?" His answer? A noncommittal grunt and an acceptable number. After we got married, I asked him the same question, and his answer was twice the number he first gave me!

So, why shouldn't his number of girlfriends be any different? But seriously, after an hour, he wasn't still finished with his searches! Aw c'mon!

0 Gorgeous People Said --: