Aug 13, 2009

Talking About The Birds and the Bees!

I grew up around 10 men, and this is what I've learned about them -

a. They fart a lot!
b.
They have disgusting eating habits.
c. They are a bunch of players - ugly or not, practically all men feel like it's their god-given right to have 10 or so girlfriends all at once!
d.
They are consumed with thoughts of sex!


My cousins are a bunch of players.

It doesn't matter if they go for quality or quantity - the common denominator is always, always multiple women at once.

They like to boast about their conquests.
"Kung pagtataid-taidun mo auntie ang mga boobs na nakaputan ko na, makakagibo ka na ning tamong!"

Yep, they can be that crass even.


They have the same pet name for all their girlfriends. You know, just so they wouldn't be confused or caught. That is the mark of a player.

Where am I going here? My point is this men like to play around. People expect that - and to a certain extent, that's okay. It's up to us, women, to know if our man is not just into us.

It's another matter, however, if you are a 21-year-old man and you play around with a 14-year-old girl. You're not a player. You're an effing pedophile!


Anyway, that is the point of my tirade. It scares me to think that girls are having sex at such an early age. And there are some assholes who take advantage of their ignorance and innocence. This should not be the case.

They should be reading Sweet Valley High, giggling when their crushes pass by, surreptitiously talking on the phone, or waiting for a call from their crush. Those are the things that 14-year-old girls should be doing.

They shouldn't be having sex!

It's sacrilegious! That's like robbing them off of their innocence at such an early age. They are not even equipped physically, emotionally or spiritually to deal with the ramifications of sex at that age!


God! I'd like to bloody murder this 21-year-old guy - who is now 24 years old! I hope he rots in hell! He's an effing pedophile!!!


One day, I will have "the talk" with Paige. I won't certainly mimic Mommy's talk,
"Nene, dai ka magparabasa kayan ta mahanap ka kayan ning pikoy!"(Referring to my historical romance pocketbooks). Now, I would rate Mommy's style with an F. Of course, we never really had "the talk" with her.

I will do it differently though. I will tell Paige that -


a. You should wait until after marriage - the idea may seem archaic but no man before your husband is worth "it". After all, there's a certain truth to the saying, a man's honor lies on his word, a woman's honor lies on her vagina.
b. If you do decide to do it, it should be with someone that you truly love - and who truly loves you. Make sure that you have been with him for more than a year for god's sakes! Don't effing give in after three weeks of dating!
c. Most guys younger than 28 years old don't know a flying eff about sex, so never-you-mind!
d. Unless you're ready for a baby and AIDS, don't forget to use an "umbrella". :)
e. Finally, make sure that you will be "making love" and not having sex. Unless you know the difference, it's not worth it.

Now, it's a different story, however, if I'd be giving my son an advice.

My advice would encompass four sentences -

a.
Go and have sex! You need the experience. Don't burden your wife with your pathetic fumbling. Also, you need to satiate that curiosity while you are free.; otherwise, you could end up a cheating ass once you're married!
b. Learn how to control that pre-ejaculation!
c. Know the difference between making love and having sex - and make sure the woman you're with understands it.
d
. Use a freaking condom at all times!


Oh, well, that's just my two cents worth. I bet Erbe will hyperventilate the minute he reads the word vagina and sex here.
:)

0 Gorgeous People Said --: