Aug 9, 2009

A Very Long Rambling

This is going to be a long post. I haven't been blogging. I must have frustrated some people - stalkers particularly. Oh, yeah, that reminds me. Perhaps, I can start with that.

You! Yes, you! You really need to get a life, you know? My best friend is taken. She's going to get married SOON. She doesn't like you. She NEVER liked you. She thinks you are creepy and seriously demented. She loves her Billy. Deal with it - and PLEASE move on!!!

Now, since that's out of the way, I can proceed with my ramblings.

There's marriage. I wanted to blog about it. Another one of my friends chose to end her marriage a few weeks ago. I just learned about it last Monday. She has her reasons. They're legit, but I have ambivalent feelings about her decision. I told her that I think she chose the easy way out. She agrees with me, but she said that her decision freed her. She feels so much more at peace. It's a sad thought, isn't it? It's sad that her peace lies on the end of her marriage.

I've been worried about my friends. There's T who I hope could just move on. I hope that she would realize that she's lucky she's free of that ass she married. Now, this is one marriage that I am happy has ended. T doesn't agree with me though. After all that has happened, she still wants the ass back. We got into an argument about it. I even told her to get psychiatric help because she apparently needs one badly. Yes, I can be that cruel.

Then there's S. I'm also worried about her. I like her guy, but she told me things that gave rise to some concerns. Something is definitely not right. I just hope that he has a very good reason for "it".

And then there's Tinay. I worry about her sometimes. Yes, I do. I worry about you being all cooped up. And you posting stuffs like "you deserve to be love, love, love" in Facebook does not help at all. Sometimes, I worry that I'd find you with a long white beard after living under that rock. You have the long hair down to a pat, next the beard! :)

On a different note, I have been crying over Cory Aquino. I find it so silly that I have been crying over her. I don't really know why. I'm not just tearing up. I am actually bawling! Really! Honest to goodness waah...waah..waah.. kind of crying. It's embarrassing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Fortunately, I'm spared of Erbe's you're-being-ridiculous glances. He has been gone for a couple of days now. I'm not used to not having him around. Paige and work occupy my time, so... He laughs though when I call him up just to cry. Just a while ago, I was bargaining for him to take the day trip home tomorrow.

He wasn't able to come with us to the doctor. Paige has an ear infection which the doctor said is my fault. How can that be my fault? Well, apparently, cleaning her ears with buds only forced the dirt to go deeper. I did not actually clean her ears. Apparently, I should have just let her ears be. Also, she inherited allergic rhinitis from me, so she has it. The allergies also caused her ear inflammation. So, basically, it's all my fault! You can shoot me now!

She was a really good girl though when we visit the ENT doctor. After her checkup, she was offered lollipops and she unabashedly took three.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


By the way, do you know that Sister Lucia of Fatima is dead? I didn't know that! Apparently, she died last February 2005. I thought she was going to live long enough to witness the end of the world. I really thought she would - and I'd often find myself worrying about the fact that she was not getting any younger. I was really counting on her living for another three hundred years. Oh, well. I really have to stock up on the blessed candles then.

Do you know that the third secret of Fatima is this - that Satan will invade the higher hierarchies of the Church? It's not surprising why several Popes refused to reveal this secret.

On a less serious note, I took a picture of my mother's yearbook picture the other day. She looks pretty. I'm glad she did not have her hair up like a poodle in this picture. :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Earlier this evening, I was browsing through various websites for research and I came across this website. The words were very familiar. And while reading through the whole thing, I realized that I actually wrote the sales letter that I was reading. So, I checked and I was right. It felt weird to see my words posted like that. I can't post the link though. My boss will kill me if I claim the letter as my own. Nobody will buy the product anymore. After all, I even wrote the imaginary testimonials. :)

By the way, S, are you still reading this?
Congratulations! I think -- ah, what's her name? M! Yes, M gave birth to your baby already, right? You must be a really proud father then. Does he look like you?

To end this long post - P, this is a long read. Something to kill time between work. :) Where are you anyway? Did you come home for the weekend? I suppose not. You have not posted pictures of N.


0 Gorgeous People Said --: