Oct 21, 2009

Just One of Those Conversations

Yesterday evening, I was fiddling with my new phone (courtesy of my sister who took pity on me after she saw my busted phone - and of course, I don't mind wringing her out of her hard earned money) when Paige approached Erbe who was lying next to me watching TV. She said, "Papa, bata na pipi ko."

I looked up in time to see Erbe's disconcerted face and I started laughing. I love it when he is confronted with this kind of stuff. Anyway, Paige continued, "pupo mo na ako... bata na pipi ko."

Erbe's face took on a more uncomfortable expression. He said, "Pag-abot sa pipi baby, si mama na lang ha? Bako na si papa."

Paige insisted, “Ika na lang, papa!”

I found the whole exchange quite hilarious. Anyway, I decided to rescue Erbe and said, “Dian na baby, mama na lang. Bantot na talaga po.”

I picked her up and I heard Erbe shout out, “Naparong nia ta pigpaparaatuman pipi nia!”

As if she understood what he said, Paige shouted back, “Bastos!”

0 Gorgeous People Said --: