Oct 18, 2009

Blabbing

  • Went to Lago del Rey today. Surprise, surprise! The water was remarkably clean! We had a lot of fun kayaking. Kris and I whopped Erbe and Beng's asses during our kayaking races. :)
  • Have been watching the last three season episodes of Dawson's Creek. Bittersweet. Kris wanted to buy a couple of Karaoke DVDs and I came across the DC dvd's. I got her to buy them for me.
  • Thinking of driving to Manila on the 19th. Still thinking about it - I dread the day though. Kris' and Cori's flight to London is scheduled on the 20th. I won't be able to see my favorite sister and niece for god knows how long. Sad. sad. sad. Thank God for the Internet

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Missing you.
  • Sleepy.
  • Listening to Five for Fighting's Slice album. Love some tracks.
  • Been having weird dreams.
  • Work mode again.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: