Dec 4, 2009

Playing Make Up

This is a side of Erbe that few people know about. He can be very silly and he's fun to be with because he doesn't mind doing silly and corny stuffs. He doesn't even mind watching Tagalog movies with me. He can drive me to laughing fits. He's still awful with his timing and punchlines, but he can make me laugh with the silly things he does.

He doesn't even mind being his daughter's makeup playmate. Because I have prohibited Paige to put on make-up until she's a "big girl", she nags her papa to be her model. Oh, he complained at first but he gave in after I reminded him that there will come a time when Paige wouldn't even bothered to talk to him - you know, when she goes through the angst years.

Needless to say, he's a really good father. I can't imagine Daddy doing the same for me. I can't even remember my own father playing with us. He has always been this imposing, strict figure who would discipline us with his belt if we do wrong. Nah, Daddy wouldn't play makeup with us. Anyway, Paige and Erbe always have a lot of fun.



P.S. He'd kill me when he sees these pictures posted here. :)





1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Summer said...

makurahaw daw ko sa FB....Erbe, hilinga sadiri mo!!!