Dec 10, 2009

Ramblings: I Have Nothing to Say

I haven't been blogging huh? It's surprising I haven't received an email yet asking me why I haven't been updating my blog. So, why haven't you? Busy as well, I presume?

Yes, I've been busy. I've also lost my blogging mojo and I have been addicted to that embarrassing show in Channel 2. My addiction has taken on new dynamics. It's actually beyond embarrassing, so I would rather not go into what I have been doing in pursuance of that blasted addiction.


Anyway, let me ramble. It has been a while.

I have been very sleepy as well. I snore my way to Kingdom Come and Happily Ever After. The other day, I slept for 18 hours straight! I couldn't get up for the life of me. Needless to say, the ennui still consumes me.

I really have nothing to say except - oh, yeah, Kris, one of our trikes have been "carnapped" and pushed over one of the bridges in Pili. Apparently, it was used to steal some goats in Palestina. Damn those robbers soul to eternal hell.

Well, that's about it.

Oh, oh, Tinay, He texted, but he said you didn't respond. Hmp!!! :)

______________________________

Listening to: Jordin Sparks




0 Gorgeous People Said --: