Aug 2, 2010

Favorite Pictures of the Week


I just like this. :) I was going to SM and was waiting for a trike to bring me there and I was standing in front of this monument, and so I took this picture. I just like it. I used to think that the swirling thing looked like a huge swirling "dump". :)


You can't see it, but it's there. It's this really small pubic-like strand of hair that bugged the hell out of me for hours! Erbe couldn't find it and he kept telling me I was imagining the strand of hair that I kept calling, "pubic hair". I kept saying, "It's there, damn it! I feel it. It's curly and it's irritating!" Until finally, I was able to pluck it off the top of my head. It was such a huge relief that I had to take a picture of it.


This picture bothers the hell out of me. Doesn't it bother you?


Tinapay, this is the picture I was telling you about. The leaf covers the hole that should be there. And look at her, she's grinning like "it" wasn't poking out when I took the picture. My mother is the queen of embarrassing stories. I don't know why she didn't notice that it was poking out. :)

Finally, the pic of the day -


I was on a trike with Tinay and the trike stopped in front of Jollibee. She got off the trike and I followed suit. I heard a RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPING sound. And I was like, "uh.oh." Tinay's reaction, "Saimo lang talaga nangyayari ang mga ini!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: