Aug 12, 2010

Glimpse

I came across this article. It is supposed to suggest blog topics, but I find the questions interesting. I decided to make a meme out of them. I hope the author wouldn't mind.

1. What was the funniest/nastiest/most memorable prank you ever pulled on someone?

I cut Erbe's armpit hairs. One time, I wasn't careful and he moved and I accidentally cut the skin! Needless to say, he was pissed.

2. Describe your first date/first kiss. Hmm.. did you see stars or you just felt gross?

Amazing. Of course, I didn't know any better, but yeah…'twas great. Second serving, anyone? LOL.

3. What is scariest experience you had?

When my sister and I almost drowned. Yeah, that beats everything else. Seeing ghosts does not even come close to it. I was more scared for her than for me. I was carrying her on my back. I could swim, she couldn't.

4. What kind of games did you play as a kid?

I played a lot of games but I was damn good at Chinese Garter. Give the long legs the credit they deserve! Hurray!

5. What do you miss most about your childhood?

The sheer simplicity of it.

6. What kind of child where you? Shy? A bully? Popular? Loner? Stubborn?

I was a loner. I had friends, but I think I was a loner – this is the reason why I discovered books in the first place. I frequent the library that it didn't take me long to discover Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys.

7. Do you have any phobias? what thing do you fear most?

FIRE – I am really, really scared of it.

8. Who was your celebrity crush during your teens?

Luke Perry of Beverly Hills 90210.

9. What outfit did you wear before that you swore you'd never wear again? If you have photos and the right amount of courage, then post it!

10. Do you have any regrets? What's the biggest mistake you ever made?

No Regrets. That's the rule I live by. One can't live with regrets because they can suck you dry. You make your bed, you lie on it – and that's that.

12. What's the weirdest/hardest/funniest job you ever had?

Being a Mother – it's not easy being one.

13. What's the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?

God! Where do I start?! Oh yeah, I can start with the latest – having my pants ripped off in public. My ass was studiously staring out into the world!

14. What's your wildest dream?

BLEEP! BLEEP! Censored!!!

0 Gorgeous People Said --: