Aug 16, 2010

Pregnancy Post

We have a name for the baby. Finally.

It came to me the other night and I woke Erbe up just to ask him what he thinks of the name. He was able to groggily nod his head and said, "magayun dangugon…" So, we finally agreed to a name.

What is it?

Oh yeah, that's another thing – Erbe and I decided not to tell anyone until after she's born. Everyone has an opinion and this is the reason why it took us a while to settle on a name. What a friend likes, the other wouldn't. What my sister likes, my mother doesn't. And so it goes… We do not want to be dissuaded about this name, so we decided to zip our mouths until it's registered.

I'm 33 weeks pregnant now. My cousin said my stomach is small. Is he effing kidding me?! Small?! I feel like a cow and he said it's small. I think I have gotten so big my husband merely thinks of me as his fat, talkative, pregnant roommate. He just laughed when I told him that. He thinks it's funny. Hah. Erbe is my Saving Grace though. He's the ultimate source of comfort, hugs and kisses. I can't imagine what I'd do without him. I'll probably die of back pain (oh, the drama!) Seriously, I can't imagine what I did right to deserve my saint of a husband. You know, he's a saint, Tinapay.

Anyway, I can't wait for the baby to come out. I have to wait though. I still have four weeks to go until the 37th week.


0 Gorgeous People Said --: