Sep 9, 2010

Sick But Funny Paige

My daughter may be sick but she certainly knows how to laugh. She is a funny little kid. She can certainly make me laugh.

We have both been stuck inside our room. She is with fever and I am suffering from symphysis pubis dysfunction. I am suffering, I swear. Every movement makes me want to weep. Every movement hurts. I feel a little bit better though after a few hours of sleep, but I still can't easily move. I walk like 110-year-old virgin woman. It takes forever to reach the bathroom which is normally about 5 steps away from our room. Now, it takes me several minutes to reach it.

Earlier, I was crying...again when suddenly Paige approached me and said, "Mama, hilingun mo udo ko."

Huh?

And I started laughing when I saw her drawing -



She started doodling again and then she said, "Mama, hilingun mo atot ko"



After enjoying my laughter, she left again and started drawing again. Finally, she presented the last of her "funny but disgusting" series.

"Mama, hilingun mo wiwi ko."



Curiously, except for the butt, the images are different. :)

Here's a video of her being her usual makulit self.








0 Gorgeous People Said --: