Jan 13, 2014

2:54 AM




My 4th cup - no, 1st. After all. This is a new day.
It's the 13th of the month.
13th already. 
Time flies so fast and I'm battling with time right now.  I am not there yet - emotionally, mentally, but spiritually? Oh I'm there! God must be so happy with me. He has never seen me this often in Church for the past 6 years.

I still feel like crap.  Recent events still affect me as much as I hope they wouldn't.  I really don't like dealing with an amoral douche.  Turned out that is exactly what I was dealing with.  Seriously! What's a couple of months?!  So freaking weird.  So wrong in so many levels.  And I can't even do anything about it?! I'm stuck and I can't say anything without gutting myself as well. Oh, well.  I made my bed, I should sleep on it. And sleep I'll do now - literally. It's 3 in the morning and I have work tomorrow.

Why the hell are you still reading my blog by the way?!


0 Gorgeous People Said --: