Jan 24, 2005

I..

I want to be able to dance like no one's watching, even if someone was.

I want to run alone through the streets of Paris in the rain wearing a yellow raincoat two sizes too big.

I want to be mentally, emotionally and spiritually independent and self-reliant in every way possible.

I also want to be held and I want it to feel like a pale cool fire upon my skin.

I want to create at least one work in any medium that will outlast me and reach into other souls after my death.

I want the afterlife to be interesting rather than perfect..

I want to never forget that there are far greater and more beautiful things outside the realm of easy answers.

I want you to give a damn. (And I want to be completely beyond caring whether or not anyone else ever gives a damn, but I never will be.)

I want a secret place in a secluded wood that no one knows about where I could crawl into the hollow of a big oak tree and look up at the canopy of the stars and dream.

I want my friends and loved ones to experience everything good that fate, circumstance, and their own souls, can possibly give them.

I want my novel to be already finished and to say everything it has to say in the best way it can.

I want to develop a deeper sense of my heritage.

I want to keep what I've already won and find out what's behind door number three.

I want to take a nothing day and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile.

I want every world leader to start sleeping with teddy bears every night.

I want to have money, but I don't want to want it.

I want there to always be something that science will never be able to explain.

I want to know what He's thinking.

I want to have my cake, eat it, come back for seconds, and get the recipe from the cook.

I want to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful looking back at me.

I want to resolve every dichotomy in my soul without having to compromise.

I want a continual sense of being one with the Divine Love.

I want the ability to understand everything in every book I will ever read.

I want a better built-in bullshit detector, and the courage to use it.

I want to pass Go, collect two hundred dollars, and get a Get Out Of Jail Free card. And it wouldn't hurt to own all the railroads and build a hotel on Boardwalk.

I want to someday be the "mother" of children that will never doubt for one moment in their lives that they are loved.

I want to know the secrets of the temple.

I want to feel redeemed.

I want to hurt and to fail in every way that will end up making me a stronger and better person.

I want to constantly exceed my own expectations, and at every moment live up to the standards of what I believe.

I want never to be unable to feel humbled and awed at the smallest things in nature, or the greatest works of man.

I want to never take anything important for granted.I want to know what it means to miss New Orleans.

I want to laugh for no reason more often.


I want to stop being afraid.

-NG


1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Kristina said...

GREAT POST ATE!!! probably the rest of human kind can benefit from sleeping with their favorite weeny-teeny-lovey-teddies everynight..:)