Jan 9, 2009

Erbe, Who Would You Rather Do?

Earlier, I was playing the "Who would you rather do?" game with Erbe. I started with asking him.

"Who would you rather sleep with?
"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Angel Locsin or Anne Curtis

His answer was --


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Again, I asked --


Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nikki Gil or Toni Gonzaga

His answer was --

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



And I continued --


Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ai Ai de las Alas or Eugene Domingo

His answer was

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I raised my eyebrow at this a little but I continued --

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ai Ai de las Alas or Pokwang

He had the same answer --

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Pleased that he was answering my questions (although he did balk at the latter options) , I turned to a couple of Hollywood stars --

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mandy Moore or Hilary Duff

and he said --

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is not surprising because I've always known he has a thing for Mandy Moore. The options were boring, so I decided to spice them up a little.

Inspiration struck me and so I eagerly asked,

"Ba, who would you rather do?"



Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Madam Auring or Mahal

He balked at the options; and so he wouldn't give me his answer. No matter how hard I try, he wouldn't. He refused to choose between a 60-something year old psychic who can give Michael Jackson a run for his money and a 30-something year old little person. I couldn't get an answer, so I gave up. I tried though for several minutes.

I thought that I would not get an answer until
he asked me about the croissants we bought earlier. He wanted some. I had the croissants and so I found my perfect leverage. I bribed him with the croissants, "the bread for your answer."

Did he answer? Yep! fell for the bribe -- hook, line and sinker.

He said
--

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

OMG! I couldn't stop laughing. I was kind of disgusted by the fact that he would rather do the toddler. Eww! He defended his choice with, "Well, she's 30!" This gave rise to another bout of hysterical laughter from me and I promptly tortured him with accusations that he has a thing for Mahal.

Disgusted with me, he turned his back and went to sleep.

It has been hours, but every now and then, I'd still giggle every time I'd remember him answering my question. He was actually looking down as if completely embarrassed by his answer and he muttered, "Mahal."

Hilarious!

Seems like he couldn't do the granny. hehe




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

5 Gorgeous People Said --:

cherry said...

hehe, that's so funny. if I were him, i'd sacrifice the croissant. i really can't choose between the two. =)

Anonymous said...

i asked a friend to choose from those same two options years ago. and the answer was, "mahal is eternally youthful. si madam auring mapait na". tinayf

Tinggay said...

hahaha... sabagay! :)

Anonymous said...

Gahd. this is so funny!

sofia said...

Good Super Blog. Thanks...