Jan 17, 2009

Going Overboard with Meme

I found this site. It has full of potential meme's! Anyway, bessie will have a field day with this site because she likes surveys. Anyways, here goes another one --

The phone rings; who do you want it to be?

Someone saying, "You got the job!"

Do you take compliments well?
No. I know it's a sign of insecurity, but I can't handle it. Although, I can manage a "thank you."

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
No. A lion will likely eat me or I'll eat myself. Gross.

Do you like to ride horses?
I WOULD like to ride horses.

What was your favorite game as a kid?
Chinese garter. (Did I spell it right?)

If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
At first. :) But I'd back out eventually.

Have you lied to get out of a date?
So many times.

Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Yes, except is he is a Scientologist.

Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
To pursue. It's the chase that's thrilling.

Use three words to describe yourself?
a. Grumpy
b. Volatile
c. Grumpy.

Do any songs make you cry?
This is embarrassing. Yes, the song, "Tell Laura I love Her." It's tragic!


Tell Laura I love her -

If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
My computer. :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

How often do you read books?
Not as often as I want to.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I have all these books to finish for real!

Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Future. OF COURSE! But "the past" can be persistent too.

Where is your dream house located?
Anywhere besides the ocean or a lake. *sigh
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Who hasn't?

Do you like mustard?
Yep! Especially with KFC burgers.

Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleep because I need sleep! lots of it!

Do you look like your mom or dad?
Daddy! Obviously! LOOK!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
How long does it take you in the shower?
Usually, 5 minutes tops!

Can you do the splits?
I wanted to when I was a kid and our father was forcing us to take Karate lessons from him. (He is a black belt). My sister can easily do the splits but I was having such a hard time doing so. In fact, I never did.

If you could fast forward your life, would you?
Nope. That means I'd be fast forwarding my death as well!

What did you do for New Year's?
Sell 100 chickens!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Do you have an "ex box" with pics and letters from past lovers?
Guilty! I like reading the letters. It's melancholy and sweet. It's a reminder of my YOUTH when I did stupid things and I was love-obsessed.

Do you know how to play poker?
No. But I know how to write about playing poker. I know the concepts but I don't know how to actually play the game for real.

What do you wear to sleep?
Nothing fancy.

How many meals do you eat a day?
2 - lunch and dinner.

Do you like funny or serious people better?
Who likes serious people? Seriously?!

Do you use cuss words in other languages?
Merde! Shit! -- those are not Filipino words

Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
Steal. Definitely! I'm sorry Music Industry. The last thing I downloaded was Britney's Circus.

What do you and your parents fight about the most?
We don't actually fight. I can't even remember when was the last time I had an argument with them. I know what THEY fight about --
a. Diabetes.
b. Exercise.
c. Treasure Hunting
d. Faith healing.
e. "Who knows God better -- you or me?"
f. Chickens.

Are you a gullible person?
Nope. I'm distrustful. I always think people have ulterior motives.

If you could have any job what would it be?
Definitely, not Obama's! :) I'd like to take over after him though -- that is, if he does well.

Are you easy to get along with?
No. I am moody and grumpy.

What is your favorite time of day?
2:00 in the morning. When everyone is asleep and it is so silent that I can practically hear the beating of my heart.




"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

0 Gorgeous People Said --: