Mar 23, 2009

Purely Random Questions

Jinx and Tinay, I am tagging you to do this!!!

Who do you love?
- Brad Pitt. Kidding!

Where were you born?
- Sa Maogmang Lugar.

Where do you wish you were?
- Right now, though, with my sister and Coripoo.

Are you happy with your life?
- Sometimes. There are still some things that I need to do for myself.

Do you cry a lot?
- I cry over movies. I cried last Friday after watching Grey's Anatomy. :)

Do you make people angry?
- I make Paige angry - a lot!

Do you like who you are?
- Sometimes. I wish I can be more like Bessie though. SmiliesFTW.com


Do you like the cold?
- Yes!

Do you like the heat?
- No! Who likes the heat? Right, Tinapay? Who the fuck likes the heat???!

Do you like to walk in the rain?
- Yes. SmiliesFTW.com It's the poetic side of me. I've danced in the rain. I don't remember though if "he" remembers. Do you???

Do you like expensive things?
- No, except for perfumes.

What makes you smile?
- The more appropriate question is "Who Makes You Smile?" It's Paige.

Do people asking you too many questions in a row bother you?
- Yes. I hate it when people ask me the same question over and over again. It's freakin' irritating.

Do you like cameras?
- Yes. I wish I can do professional photography.

Do you like looking up at the stars?
- I love looking up at the stars. I love the thought that the people I love who are far from me maybe looking up at the same stars at the same moment. Somehow, the world becomes smaller.

Ever wanted to go into a black hole thinking it may take you back in time or forward in time?
- I don't think of the Black Hole. That's just way too weird to actually bother to think about the effing black hole.

Ever thought you were in love?
- Yes. I thought I was. I was really, really wrong. I was -- well, just bored with my life.

Do you like puzzles?
- No. They irritate me.

How about word searches?
- I hate them just as much. Yes, hate. I don't care if it's a strong word. I hate them.

Do you like coloring?
- Yes, it's soothing. It goes with the territory of painting, sketching and drawing -- that I do well.

Can you type fast?
- Yes, I can do 100 words per minute.

Can you stay in line?
- I try. God knows I try, but unless its a matter of life, death or money, I refuse to stay in line.

Do you think you are a nice person?
- I think I am. I can be a bitch though. I can be mean as well, but I generally root for the underdog. I am a sucker when it comes to sad life stories.

What is the worst pain you’ve ever felt?
- physically or emotionally? Emotionally, 'twas after Erbe confessed something to me. Physically though, nothing beats my cesarean section. It was pure hell.

Where is your favorite place to be?
- our room. best place in the world. :)

What do you have in your cup/bottle?
- Vanilla coffee.:) It's 12:43 AM and i am still working -- or blogging now.

Do you smoke?
- I wanted to in Law School. A classmate/friend who used to be a chain smoker warned me against it.

Do you drink?
- Not anymore. I used to back in Law School. 'Goes with the territory I guess.

Do you like swimming?
- I like being in the water, but not actually swimming.

Do you like the ocean?
- Yes, especially at sunset. :)

Name two people you miss really badly:
1. Settie
2. Ryan

Where are they?
1. PGH
2. Pluto. His spaceship will arrive soon. SmiliesFTW.com Miss u so much, Rarye.

Have you lost any one close to you?
- Inay. :(

Ever witnessed some one dieing?
- my grandmothers.

Do you know what the word Eccentric means? If so explain:
- Yes, that's Nana Delia.

Do you know what the word Solitude means? If so explain:
- Yes. that's something I'd like to have these days.

Do you get along with your boss?
- bosses. Yes, they're both wonderful.

Do you have any siblings?
- Yes. Kris - she's also my favorite sister in the world. :)

How many nicknames you got?
- Three. Tinggay. Tere. Tet. I was Tinggay when I was a little girl. Tere when I was growing up and my bestfriends call me Tet.

Have you ever passed out from being drunk?
- Gawd, yes! I was throwing fried chickens to make them fly. I vomited my guts out. I called my bestfriend and my ex to tell them I was drunk. And then after all that, I passed out.

Have you ever had sex?
No. Seriously!

If yes, who was your first?
_____________________ (Fill up the blank with the right answer)


If no who do you want to be your first?
Brad-effing-Pitt. :)

Do you have any animals?
4 dogs, 3 cats and 8 piglets.

Do you believe in magic?
Sadly, no.

Who do you truly hate?
____________ (Place your name here)

Do you like clowns?
No. I generally would prefer to beat them up. I don't like mascots too. Okay, sue me!

Who is the last person to call you?
Che.

Who is the last person to IM you?
Haven't opened my YM for a while now. Last person was - well, Sam? Yep. Sam.

Who is the last person to E-mail you?
X. He is my email buddy. We're secret friends though. I don't know how long he intends to keep me as his "secret friend". SmiliesFTW.com

Who is the last person you IM’d?
Sam.

Who is the last person you E-mailed?
X. Hey, would you like me to print your name here? SmiliesFTW.com

How many e-mails do you have?
6.

Do you see dead people?
Yes. unfortunately.

Do you like playing with fire?
literally or figuratively? literally, no. figuratively, yes.

Have you ever had any ex-rays?
Yes. I have scoliosis. :(

Ever had to have surgery?
C-section. Does that count?

Who or what were you named after?
my dead cousin.

What is your favorite perfume?
Davidoff's Cool Water. Thanks bessie!

Where did you get your clothes you are wearing?
Ukay girl ako! And damn proud of it!

What do you fear?
Fire. I have an irrational phobia.

Who are you tagging?
Jinx and Tinapay!SmiliesFTW.com

1 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

no name dropping please hehe.