Oct 6, 2008

Revealing Nana Delia


Remember my stories of Nana Delia ?

Well, she came to visit today and I decided to post her pix. She has her usual plastic bags with her with religious pictures and god knows what else. Mama just knocked a while ago to tell me that Nana Delia had asked for all the plastic bags and bottles inside the house to bring back home with her. Well, okay. What else is new? :)
I went out to say hello and she showed me all these stuffs she has in her plastic bags. And I got a pretty darn good religious lecture that would put any minister into shame. If you're wondering, "Is she wearing panties now?" Well, no. :)

Anyways, we were all eating lunch earlier and Nana Delia began her usual religious tirades. At some point, she kept raising both arms up in the air and looking up the ceiling as if talking to God. She kept doing this until I noticed that Paige was looking up the ceiling and asking, "Tano?" (Why?) It was strange, so I asked her whom she was talking to. Paige looked at me and did the funniest thing -- she immediately raised both arms up the air! It was a really good imitation of Nana Delia. Apparently, she was observing Nana Delia all along. :)



3 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

yo! thanks for visitin! i added you on my blogroll,. gimme my oregano lol

have fun.

F

LOREN said...

Nana Delia, not wearing panties? Heheh. It cracks me up!

Tinggay said...

Thanks Finch! I added you as well.

Loren, hello! thanks for the visit. Yep, she doesn't wear them. I know. I know. it's weird.