Jun 5, 2009

Bastos Ka! Bastos!


Earlier, Erbe was complaining, "Ba, hilingan na ini si nene o, habo na naman magbulos!"

Suddenly, Paige shouted at her papa, "Bastos ka!"

Surprised, Erbe asked, "Tano?"


"Bastos ka!"

"Bastos!"
"Bastos!"

That caught my attention. But like Erbe, I had no idea what offended her sensibilities. Erbe answered, "Bastos ka dian! Tano?"


Paige, who was waiting for me to give her a bath and sitting on the bed butt naked (as usual!), said, "i-ling mo pipi ko!"

Erbe's face screwed up in disgust while I started laughing hysterically.

I decided to finally give her a bath, and so I stood up and picked her up.

While going out of the room, she still kept shouting at her papa, "Bastos ka! Bastos! Bad ka! I-ling mo pipi ko! Bastos!"

Erbe, who was highly offended, shocked and disgusted, shouted back, "Bastos saimo!"

The whole thing ended with my laughter trailing off.

0 Gorgeous People Said --: