Jun 20, 2009

Obsessed Thoughts

Random thoughts...

"My number one consolation is that I know I was "the first" in many things and I will always have that. I'm sure you feel the same satisfaction."
"I wonder when I'll stop watching Boys Over Flowers?"
"Isn't Lee Min Ho (LMH) the cutest ever? Fuck. I'm acting like a 12-year-old. "
"I dreamt of 101602 last night. 'Twas a weird dream."
"Darren Hayes' voice is freaking sexy. I just noticed that."
"I wonder if Yayan really has AH1N1?"
"Sometimes, the only thing left to do is to let go."
"I wonder if we should occupy the room downstairs first?"
"Kris should better come home! After all, we're about to go through a lot of house renovations for her. Hmp!"
"The heat is stifling."
"I really need a loooooooooooooooong break. Freaking exhausted everyday."
"Have to get my hands on that laptop by next month."
"I wonder where X is right now?"
"Ryan."
"Settie."
"Is Tin okay? Is she over the asshole?"
"Some people are simply not waste your tears."
"I miss you...I miss talking to you."
"It sucks when you so badly want to call but you can't."
"Que sera sera."
"I had a good cry early this evening. That was a huge stress reliever."
"Has Bobet fired a gun yet?"
"A devoted blog reader from Dubai. I wonder if it's just one of Bessie's many admirers."
"Poor Kuya Germs."
"Erbe sleeps so peacefully. He's really beautiful to look at when he's asleep."



----------------
Listening to: Nikki Hassman - Any Lucky Penny




0 Gorgeous People Said --: