Jun 16, 2009

Erbe 1: Me 1,980,456

Art for me and Erbe is a competition. We like to get into the "Who's the better artist?" argument every time we get the opportunity. It's so stupid sometimes especially since we haven't actually made anything artsy for the last five years except help Paige color her coloring books. We take turns because Paige likes to do her colorings with us.

Anyway, we always kind of get into, "See, my coloring looks better than yours!" argument. We apply concepts of light and shades and all. It can get complicated. It's a bit confusing for Paige who likes to color everything in one shade.

Earlier, Paige was able to convince her papa to color with her. I promptly jumped into bed with them and started to open the pages that I colored. "Hilinga daw.. magayunon baga gibo ko." Erbe was smiling - just smiling. Schmuck. He listened to me boasts while I continued to open pages after pages, all the while showing him how well I did with my coloring. I didn't realize how stupid it was until Erbe responded -

"Magayunon man ang color ni baby! Tibay man kang baby! Tibay man talaga! Sige pa color pa ang baby.. color pa yan!"

Pause.

Yep, I was stunned.

And then suddenly I burst out laughing.
It was only then that I realized how silly I sounded.

:)

0 Gorgeous People Said --: