Apr 3, 2008

Back from the Ashes

Hi everyone!

I'm feeling a whole lot better. I haven't been conspicuously absent because of the bar exam results. I was silent for a while because I was sick. I still am sick. I am just forcing myself to get out of bed and work. I had a bout of typhoid fever. I didn't want to stay in the hospital so I've been taking a course of antibiotics instead. This particular brand makes me weak.

Thank you so much for your kind words. Thank you for the outpouring of sympathy. Hey,
sh*t happens, right?

Anyway, I'm going to write a longer post on whatever catches my fancy later. I am up to my neck with work.

Sher, thanks for the kick on the butt.
Thanks everyone for the wisdom you've all generously shared.


3 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

hey, good you're feeling better now!

SheR. said...

Like a phoenix.. rising from the ashes!
You'll be stronger and greater! :D

Tinggay said...

Hi Kevin, thanks. I'm off to check your blog now. :) I should be reading your blog. I think I will be learning a lot of things from them as Jade has found out.

Sher, thank you! :) You're a sweetheart!