Apr 17, 2008

Ranting

He deleted you from his account. I did not tell him to. I know you probably think I did. Well, you'd think that because you think that's what insecure people do. Insecure? I wonder why you think that. I won -- if there ever was a contest. Sadly, there never was.

Anyway, He didn't want you in his list in the first place. I was the one who added you and I was the one answering your messages. I was nice because I pitied you. I still do.

Why did he delete from his list?
You were starting to irritate him again. He thinks you're like this fungus that just wouldn't die.

Are you still reading this?
You should have stopped a long time ago. I would if I were you. I'd get a life.

4 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

wei!!! what happened?!

SheR. said...

*hugs* Cool down!!
Have a chocolate cake on me all right dear?

BPO.Asia said...

Question: How were you able to insert adsense in between your posts in the front page and under your posts?

I've always wanted but was unable to do so. Thanks!

Beth said...

is everything alright ?