Apr 4, 2008

Some Things to Look Foward To

There are three things that I'm looking forward to this week. I wish I could say I have some great orgy all plan out for the weekend so I could shock you silly, but sadly, I'm a boring woman. I have a pretty wild imagination but life is pretty much boring. I'm pleased with it though.

First off, I'm looking forward to cooking Beef Pochero. Sher, you have to definitely try this one out. I do not have time to cook so I'm thinking of cooking it this weekend when my sister arrives. I'll post the recipe once I've done it. Sphinx, if you have a recipe of this though, I'd appreciate it.















Speaking of my sister, that's another reason why I'm looking forward to this weekend. She'll be arriving from London this weekend with my favorite niece! Okay, she's my only niece. But I deserve to be excited. It's the first time I'm ever going to see that gorgeous niece of mine!




















And finally, the last reason why I'm so happy. I'm going to have tons of chocolates this weekend. I am a chocolate addict. I'm an emotional eater of chocolates. I don't care. I just love them!

See, people? I'm okay. Bar exams? What is that??! *wink. wink. wink.

11 Gorgeous People Said --:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pie,
Good to have you back! ;)That's a shocking opening line LOL!
I miss Pochero...I'll wait for your recipe...and enjoy the chocolates!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Dawn Drover said...

Your niece is adorable! She could definitely win a baby contest :)
Hope you have lots of fun!

SOUL AFLAME said...

An orgy! The very thought....LOL

Enjoy. I'm glad you are back and filled with happy thought's once more

Anonymous said...

GIRL PLS! this is way much better than some STD infested orgy, unless you know the parties involved, anyways I digress.

Don't you just love chocolate! My mum stopped in England & brought a whole bunch of Maltesars!!!! and white chocolate!!

let our emotional eating begin =)

Anonymous said...

why don't you try to get paid for blogging ?

maybe you'll have a great orgy on yuwie lol

http://r.yuwie.com/kerozen74

Beth said...

Food , food, food.. I like that.. my favorite thing.

anyway, pls update my url to http://www.bestlovingfilipina.com

Thank you and have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

We have a competition running :)

Domain Give Away and more at Pinoy Teens

Everyone is welcome to participate!
Copy and publish the original article, leave a comment, register on the forum, get listed and you are done!

SheR. said...

?? What's that you're cooking? Show me!!1

Nina Nichols said...

Oh, I miss beef pochero. One of my favorites back in Naga City...:I wish I could have a taste.

Your niece looks so adorable and cuddly by the way.

:)

Tinggay said...

Jade, thanks. I intend the first line to be shocking. I did the pochero already. The recipe is pretty simple. I'll post in a while.

Dawn, thanks! She's adorable but she's had the shock of her life. The poor thing is not used to this weather. She's red all the time!

Floog, I see I've said something that caught your fancy... hehe

Ambrosiality, I love maltesars! They're the best. :)

Kero, no, thanks. I'll pass off the online orgy.

Hi Beth, thanks for the info. I'll update the link. :)

Sher, I'll post the recipe. promise!

Niña, you're still a damn good teacher. Still feel sad that you quit.

Allen's Darling said...

wow your niece is pretty one...say hellooo for me...pie

just hop in here....

God bless