Nov 4, 2008

Answering M's FS Bulletin

M posted this and I checked it out. I was about to close the page but then I realized that I absolutely do not know the answer to half of the questions --

What distracts you the most?
The Internet and all my favorite blogs.

When was the last time you saw a rainbow?
Seriously, I can't remember.

When was the last time you smell the scent of the newly cut grass?
Newly cut grass? A month ago.

When was the last time you laughed like your running out of breath?
It's so sad, I can't remember. Sure, I laugh every now and then, but I can't remember when I last laughed so hard that I had difficulty breathing.

When was the last time you saw your shadow?
A month ago. I was teaching Paige about shadows.

When was the last time you just sat, walked, and slept without worries?
I can answer this one - everyday. I have problems but I sleep just fine. Thank you very much. No worries. At the end of the day, I just leave it all up to Faith and the Big Boss to take care of things.

When was the last time you pray?
The other night. ☺☺

Listening to -- ♥♥♥


Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade Music Code


0 Gorgeous People Said --: