Nov 8, 2008

Hating Jenny Humphrey

Jenny Humphrey

The younger sister of Dan Humphrey, fourteen year old Jenny is the youngest of the Gossip Girl characters. She is 4'11" and has dazzling brown eyes and curly brown hair, is an aspiring artist and holds a secret desire to be a model like Serena van der Woodsen, whom she eventually befriends. Her best known physical attribute is her DD-chest which is a constant problem for her and is the main thing that separates her from looking like Serena. She often tries to fit in with the rich girls at her school, even though she does not hold a place in their social sphere. She often goes on wild and embarrassing escapades to set an image for herself and once accidentally starred in a photo shoot for an article entitled "Does Breast Size Matter?" She also allowed a scandalous video of her and Nate Archibald to circulate on the Internet and spent a lot of time with a popular indie rock band called the Raves. After Jenny gets kicked out of Constance Billard School for Girls, she ends up going to a boarding school, Waverly Academy, to reinvent herself as the "It Girl", a la Serena. She is now the main character in a spin-off series of books called The It Girl. She is portrayed by 14 year old Taylor Momsen in the TV series.

Whatever!

I hate her!

I hate the character. And what about the crap about Nate being interested in her? Who the hell would buy that? After the last episode, I was sincerely hoping that I have a remote control that would allow me to jump into the television and strangle her.

Okay.I know I shouldn't be blogging about fictional characters, but would it help if I say I don't like the actress as well! I don't like her! Even with the new haircut, she still sucks!

Enough. enough. I am hyperventilating already.
I apologized for this purely idiotic entry. I just needed to get it out there. Well, hey! Youtube celebrity, whatthebuck, hates her too!




0 Gorgeous People Said --: