Nov 16, 2008

Baby P


Have you read of Baby P?

This story is tragic. It is far from tragic. I can't describe what it is -- it is horrifying. It left me crying my eyes out - bawling at 2 o'clock in the morning. And every time, I see his picture, I start crying again.

When I first read Elizabeth Fritzi's story, I was shocked and angry, but it did not leave me sobbing.
Baby P's story, however, left me bawling like a lunatic. I was literally sobbing. I cannot imagine how a mother can let anyone hurt her son like that.

Baby P is 2 years 5 months old -- just like my daughter. His stepfather physically abused him, shaved his head, beat his face and at one time, the social security found him with a pulled out nail. The social security woman assigned to him repeatedly reported her findings but the Service did not do anything about it.

It's now too late. He was found lying on his cot, dead.

Do you remember my reaction when I learned that my daughter's nanny was hurting her? I was livid with anger. I wanted to hurt the woman so badly. That is why I cannot understand how this woman can let anyone harm her child like that. He was just two years old! He cannot fight back. His arms were little and he's weak. They even shaved his head!

I cannot stop crying because images of him hurting and being hurt keep going through my head. Nobody was there to help him. Not even his own mother! I am so angry. I wish she'd die! I wish she'd burn in hell for all eternity! I wish she'd never forgive herself and suffer for the rest of her life!

And that stepfather is the vilest of all creatures! I wish him the same fate.

Apparently, they were junkies and crackheads. Baby P was their toy.

These are the pictures of Baby P, courtesy of Daily Mail. Click on the link above if you want to read his story. This last picture is the computer image presented in court depicting his state when he was found dead.

It occurred to me that somewhere... there are Elizabeth Fritzi's suffering and there are Baby P's being beaten... we don't know about them as we go about our lives. If you are reading this, please consider stopping for a second and just pray that God sends out His angels to protect them and help them because nobody else can't.

UPDATE: My sister who is in the United Kingdom told me that 3D pictures of him showed locally revealed that his spine was broken. Can you imagine the painful beating he went through? God! I'd like to get my hands on those monsters. I'd like to --
a. Do the Chinese Torture
b. Run them over with a 10-wheeler truck
c. Burn them for 10 hours
d. Shave all their hairs
e. Stuff a 10 kilo jackfrut up their asses





"Review My Post and Get Paid! Seriously!"

7 Gorgeous People Said --:

ruthinian said...

HI, visiting you again. This is really a horrible story and what makes is more horrible is the fact that the victim is a baby who cannot defend himself. On the other hand, it is so hard to understand why there are people who are doing such things... they could also be victims themselves. And the possibilities of these kids [who survived the abuse] of becoming like them when they grow up is something scary as well.

SheR. said...

*sobs* Let us hope more babies are saved before it's too late.

Tinggay said...

Hi Ruthi, it is really so sad. I still keep crying over it. I just read a while ago that Baby P had her nails removed and her fingers cut off. He was watching TV when his stepfather broker his back and left him paralyzed from the waist down. The monster punched him on the face before he died. It was so hard that he swallowed a tooth. They basically left him to die there. He died after crying for several days. A 15-year-old neighbor found him. The same girl was the primary witness of the case. The whole scenario made me want to vomit. I was crying so badly.

Hi Sher, after Elizabeth Fritzi and this one, all we can do is pray. I was wondering though where was his supposed Guardian Angel when the eight months torture was happening. He didn't deserve it. What was the reason?

Anonymous said...

to hurt and kill a defenseless baby is really evil. it makes you want to kill these monsters in return...slowly and painfully...arog kang inagihan kang aki.

mayo ako masabi...guro kasta!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one. I have been crying for days since reading this story. It has saddened me more than anything I've ever experienced. Those around me call me weird for being as they say "obsessed" with this story. But how can you not be, my God! I pray for Baby P and for justice for him. An Eye for an Eye! RIP Baby! There are those of us that love you even though we don't know you!

Puritannical Celtic Gypsy said...

Your anger is truly identifiable and totally justified. Those people are monsters. All I wanted to do when I saw the pictures was hold that beautiful little boy and absorb all his pain..

Puritannical Celtic Gypsy said...

Your anger is very identifiable and totally justified. Those people monsters. When I saw the pictures, all I wanted to do was hold that beautiful little boy and absorb all his pain.